Please Bookmark our mirror domains :  Bitorder.cc
What's new
For Complain and Advertisement
Telegram: @Bitorder
Jabber: [email protected]

[*] The Bitorder forum registration is open only for 14 Days after that you need the invitation code for the registration. Click Here to register before closure.
  Click Here For Registration Now
[*] We are looking Trusted verified sellers. get free verified vendor/topic limited time. Contact Telegram : @Bitorder
[Paid Advertisement]

NEWLY UPDATS

MKELVING1

Promoted
Reaction score
I offer high quality fullz ssn with dob lookups both dL and IDEAS bank logs and transfer valid methods and dumps with pin and cloned credit and debit with good and hitting balances, the fastest way to make money is with dumps with pins and it can be very effective if you know how to properly write the information onto the blank card, i offer lessons on how to use a msr emv r+w and how to properly use them for transactions safely and securely, by 2-3 business days and shipping by FedEx & DHL and i'm only working with people who are about serious business. If you have a msr and don't know how to use it efficiently just msg me for lessons and i can proceed with a live walkthrough and lesson.Gmail([email protected]) Telegram(@mackelving9)